The Lead Learners are getting VERY techy in order to make registering for professional learning much easier for you. In previous years, we have used Google Forms as a way for members to sign up participants for workshops, national speakers, and Summer Institute. I’m excited to share with you our new platform – Eventbrite.
“Eventbrite is the world’s largest event technology platform. We build the technology to allow anyone to create, share, find and attend new things to do that fuel their passions and enrich their lives.”
Using Eventbrite is easy and makes signing up and keeping track of your Lead Learner events a cinch. A few new features include:
- registering multiple attendees in “one shot”
- managing your Lead Learner events if you create an Eventbrite account
- automatic Invoices for POs
- paying with a credit card option
- editing attendee information at any time after registration
We are also excited about the way Eventbrite makes it easy to share your professional learning plans on social media. Make sure to spread the word about the events you are attending. The Lead Learners is open to all educators. Help us draw a wider circle!