Fall Kickoff: Get Ready to Make a Positive Difference
Brian Sepe believes everyone deserves a thought partner, especially teachers. When an instructional influencer becomes an effective thought partner, teacher voices are amplified, decision making is empowered, and teacher agency skyrockets. Brian will lead participants in developing a strategy for making a positive difference all year long. From goal setting to reflection routines, conversational stems, feedback loops, and intentional mindsets, Brian will develop the skills and confidence instructional influencers need to become the kind of thought partner who will increase teacher efficacy, and uplift student success.
September 7, 2023
9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Wawasee High School
- You may register one person at a time. This ensures that each attendee receives direct emails with workshop information.
- If you are from a school district who is a member of The Lead Learners (list below), please use the coupon code: TLLfree for free registration.
- If your school district is a member of an Indiana Educational Service Center, please use the coupon code: ESCdiscount for a discounted price.
- If there are multiple registrations from the same district and you select “Invoice Payment,” all registrations will be included on one invoice. Please leave a note if you prefer separate invoices.
- When you register, you will be part of The Lead Learners email list.
Brian Sepe is an instructional literacy coach in Buffalo, New York. He is also a consultant and instructional coach with the Western New York Teaching Residency Program. Brian’s experience is steeped in the Teachers College Reading and Writing Program and in K–8 classrooms. He is also trained through the Instructional Coaching Group (ICG) with Jim Knight.
Brian has a variety of roles and responsibilities at ICG including grant work with instructional coaching research, consulting, and collaborating with the incredible ICG team to create content for the website and blog. He loves that ICG is an organization that aligns with his values for continual growth and development.
You can find Brian at briansepe.com and @Brian_Sepe_ through social media.
There are no reviews yet.